Before I talk about Gionee Elife E7, let me show you two food pics and a selfie.
|Even with the front camera, this selfie photo is very clear|
|Auto Beauty and Makeup Effect|
|Bluetooth capability (orange-colored Elife E7)|
|Elife E7 plays very clear video with dts system.|
The camera app itself has professional and normal digital camera features like Auto mode, Panorama mode, sports mode, HDR, self-timer among others, Perhaps, pictures of slides focused on a microscope will be clear using this phone making it a nice companion for medical students too. Of course, bloggers would love this smartphone unit especially food and travel bloggers.
So what makes the pictures high quality? The front camera is an 8.0MP F2.2 Aperture cam and the rear camera is 16.0MP F2.2 Aperture. With this smartphone, no need to bring bulky cameras. Truly #madeforshooting to #enjoylife .
Here are the Elife E7s other pertinent specifications:
- Dimensions: 150.6mm X 75mm X 9.7mm
- It uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad Core processor clocking at up to 2.5 GHz with 2GB/3GB LPDDR3 memory.
- The display is a durable scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 5.5 inches Full HD LTPS screen with resolution up to 1920 x 1080 and viewing angle up to 178 degrees.
- Type: Ultra-sensitive capacitive
- Operating system is Android 4.2 with Amigo 2.0 interface
- Memory is 32GB ROM + 3GB RAM
- Battery is 2500 mAh
- Data Service: GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+ (and I'm not sure about the LTE)
- With Wireless FM Radio, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, 5G Wi-F
- Ports: 3.5 mm headphone jack, Micro USB 2.0, support OTG
- Comes with Charger, cable, protective case, protective film, 3 NFC tags, OTG Cable, earphones
- Comes in 7 colors including yellow, green, orange, white and black (which I saw myself)
The price of the Elife E7 is around PHP 24,500. This unit will be available in Cebu smartphone stores.
Other line up of Gionee phones:
With these quality of phones, I am sure Gionee will become a major player in the local smartphone scene.