- The Great Egg-Venture at Sentosa HarbourFront
- This Easter, hunt for 100 giant eggs through the nooks and crannies of Sentosa HarbourFront to win egg-citing prizes.
- Witness the world's only street night race in a backdrop of heritage sites, modern architecture and breathtaking skyline combining a nice mix of sounds, festivities and sights, Coming this September 18 to 20. For entertainment, how about a line-up of Pharrell Williams and Maroon 5 at the Padang Stage; and Spandau Ballet at the Village Stage.
- Be amazed at 2D paintings on the museum walls, floors and ceilings which appear to pop out of the surface and come to life. Step inside the paintings and take pictures to post in Facebook and Instagram then witness the optical illusions do the trick.
- Pose with your favorite celebrities "in the flesh". Well, not really in person but in a realistix wax version of themselves. Meet Michael Jackson, Angelina Jolie, Bradd Pitt, Johnny Depp and most recently, the iconic Singapore Girl. Madame Tussauds Singapore is located at Imbish Lookout on Sentosa sitting alongside images of Singapore LIVE which introduces an entirely new element with live actors telling Singapore's history.
- It is one of the new entertainment destinations suitable for all ages modernizing the concept of art into fun and entertainment. More than 80 artwork exhibits are brought alive with 3D painting, shading and drawing techniques that create visual illusions and visitors will be able to be part of the masterpiece. At this museum, visitors may get up close and see interactive pieces on exhibit.
- Tulipmania is a highly anticipated display and it returns at the Gardens by the Bay from March 20 to May 10 - this time in the midst of a colorful setting of magical fairy tales, an even wider selection of tulips in a myriad of hues and forms.
These are just some. New hotels, restaurants and many more attractions are sprouting in Singapore so those who have gone to Singapore last year can still come back to Singapore to try something new.