The use of the PLDT Wifi Zone for internet access is free this Sinulog weekend. Just look for the PLDT Booth to register.
The following are the Wifi zones:
- Gen Maximlom Ave (Mango Ave) from Gorordo Ave to Fuente Osmena Circle – permanent
- Fuente Osmena Circle – permanent
- Osmena Blvd. from Fuente Osmena Circle to P. del Rosario St. – permanent
- N. Bacalso Ave from Cebu Provincial South Bus Terminal to P. del Rosario St. - permanent
- P. del Rosario St (covering USC) from Osmena Blvd to Sikatuna St - permanent
- Cebu Sports Complex – temporary installation until Jan. 16 only
- Cebu City Hall covering Magellans Cross and Sto. Nino, Basilica – permanent
- Cebu Provincial Capitol - permanent
- Plaza Independancia – permanent
The zones labelled as permanent will remain a Wifi hotspot after the Sinulog.
Cool, isn't? You can actually continue to avail of the Wifi service after the Sinulog. Just sign up later here and register.
PLDT Wifi is a wifi service available in Cebu and Manila for all PLDT subscribers. Charging applies on January 16 and will be as follows:
- DSL subscribers - 150 PHP on top of their monthly bill
- Landline subscription - 300 PHP on top of their monthly bill
Pit Senyor readers!