The exhibit is currently at the 2/F of Cyberzone at SM Cebu until May 2, 2012. In the exhibit, visitors will be able to experience the stunning hi-defininition (HD) experience from the Xperia S, an Android smartphone with a 4.3-inch Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA engine.
Features you may be interested in:
- 12-megapixel camera with Sony Exmor R - can take pictures in just 1,5 seconds from standby mode for the fastest capture of any scene. Ensures you won't miss a moment.
- HD (120x720) resolution screen, as well as front (720p) and back (1080p) cameras for HD recording. I can imagine how clear it will be in Skype.
- Capability to play games and share content from smartphone to a Sony TV, laptop or tablet. Isn't that amazing?
- HD sharing through a WIRELESS DDLNA connection or HDMI cable to link Xperia S to the TV so you can watch right away any videos in the smartphone.
- Bravia Sync to control Xperia S with the TV remote control.
- NFC-enabled (near field communication) with 2 Xperia SmartTags. This allows consumers to load pre-set profiles or tasks for their Xperia S onto a tag which can be personalized easily. When a SmartTag is swiped, the phone switches to the pre-designated commands. For example, when you are inside your car, you can swipe your smartphone on an Xperia SmartTag to turn off the phone's WiFi, launch the GPS app or switch to silent mode.
Over the next two months, expect the release of the other Sony Xperia phones from the Xperia NXT series. They are the Xperia U, Xperia P and the Xperia sola.
I am sure doctors will surely love these upcoming smartphones along with the Xperia S especially that many of them love photography, music and travel.
Other Xperia S exhibits all over the country include:
- April 19-24 at the SM Megamall Bldg B upper ground floor
- May 3-8 at SM Mall of Asia Main Mall (fronting Giordano)
- May 10-15 at SM North Edsa 4th Floor Cyberzone
- May 17-23 at SM Pampanga Cyberzone exhibit area.